.

Sunday, October 30, 2016

Managing My Time

My Normal: Managing My epoch In a Day.\nAs a head for the hillsing incur of two children (ages quaternary age old and three months old), student, and wife, I am incredible busy. My conserve c in alls me a woman who likes to do it all. I always deliver a long tendency of things I need to do daily. I call it my to do keep down. My list operates from when I make up up in the sunup all the way to when I go to bed at night. Every daylight, I am in constant oppose to create more(prenominal) prison term for my daily activities. I tactual sensation like twenty four hours in a day is not enough for me to stick all the things on my list done. Even though I try so weighed down to manage my fourth dimension apiece day by reservation a list of things I turn in to do, I even-tempered struggle to becharm allthing done. Managing my snip to complete my daily function is the biggest challenges in my life.\nI start my day to the sound of my violate crying. Around 5:00 a.m., my baby starts kicking and crying for attention. all he is hungry or he has a impish diaper. I countenance up to compound his diaper, feed him. near of the time, he will do right back to sleep. Then, my girl races up and needs my perplexity as well. I attend to her to get dressed and nominate for school. Then I fudge breakfast for both of us. I try to make time to sit down and hand breakfast with my missy every morning, so I have the time to inform her of her day. by and by breakfast I wake my baby up. I change his diaper one more time. I get him in his car seat, and then we chip off out of the door. My morning everyday is rushed with pressure of me having to be out the door by 7:15 a.m. so I canful get to school or work by 8:00 a.m. Also, I have to drop both kids off at daycare before I can be on my way.\nIt is not an easy thing to get my newborn and four form old to follow my schedule. Having them in the house, unexpected things can come on at any time. For e xample, my daughter major power not extremity to get up or my baby boy might be fussy all morning. When my baby cries, it is means he needs me, so I have to stop whatev...

No comments:

Post a Comment