.

Friday, January 27, 2017

Personal Reflection Paper

What is character? whatsoever may say it is what makes individually(prenominal) individual different and rough may define it as a souls more apparent characteristic. As for me, by and by going through these 14 weeks having sitting in class, I take up wise(p) that Personality is in reality a set different traits that each and every one of us have. These personalities tend to change from snip to time as we explicate older. Ones temperament allows them to be unique and great in their own counsel as it is what defines us as individuals as well as what makes us different from otherwises. At the beginning of the semester, I had no clue that there was actually a set of perspectives that derived character further in detail. afterward going through these 4 months of class I have definitely gained an insight on what personality really is. Also, non forgetting the assignments, quizzes and class activities that were conducted non scarce made me a braver person by letting me get across my fear of facing crowds simply excessively it got me a set of new friends with different backgrounds, personalities and styles. \nMy thinking, feelings and manner through go forth this course has changed not only from the learning outcome but also after going through a set of assignments starting with the MyersBriggs lawsuit Indicator (MBTI) demonstrate. The purpose of the personality test is simply to reflect back on the system of psychological types as exposit by C. G Jung. This test helped me explore more roughly my personality and what where exactly is my strengths and weaknesses. finished this test also I learned that though Im an introverted person, I not only make love taking care of other people but also love to share knowledge, have time and energy with anyone who take it especially with my close friends and family. Therefore, this personality test has definitely typeset my true self out in the open for me to discipline as well as improving my personality with the addicted information from this test. \nBesides that, when eng...

No comments:

Post a Comment