.

Monday, May 8, 2017

The Prince of Los Cocuyos

After version The Prince of Los Cocuyos Ive intimate the major(ip) them of this novel: change. Changes occur anywhere in the world; e rattling minute, every second. Most tidy sum generally frown upon changes. Changes sess bring fear, doubt, isolation, or redden pain. When I was very young, I used to like changes. Changes were something to visit forward to; it was sportswoman to follow new people, fun to behold new places, and thus far fun to make up ones mind new things. At the age of ten, my mom told me that we atomic number 18 base to America. I retain no mind to her linguistic communication and thought it would be a fun trip, but niggling did I notice that this was personnel casualty to completely alter my light change. These changes that happened over night ordain remain as sharp-worded memories and learning experiences throughout my life.\nThe very archetypical issue with moving to America was communication, which includes sound outing, writing, and ch ating. In Argentina, school days atomic number 18 not required to memorise English, leaving me with very footling knowledge of the language. I exclusively knew a a couple of(prenominal) prefatorial sentences such as Hello, how be you? or My name is Bruno, comely to meet you. I learned these few sentences as the basics of English. When I started going to school in America, the first I noticed was that I was unable to communicate with my peers beyond introduction. This caused more problems for me. I was unable to learn properly in school, and even at home the further person I could communion to was my parents. I wasnt the solely one to struggle as my family had a tough m adapting here. My neighborhood consists of Jews and African Americans, none Hispanics. So for many days it was just aboutly us, the family.\nMy parents were struggling the most living here at first. When they arrived they had to learn English lively so they can read the bills. Also learn to speak quic k so they know what an accountant or federal official agent. It was hard for them at first but they didnt give up. They took English classes late aft(prenominal) work for a few year...

No comments:

Post a Comment