.

Thursday, January 31, 2019

Summer Reading :: Creative Writing Essays

Summer Reading      It was a bright, hot summertime day when it all happened. I could have beensitting at the border or swimming. Although that was not the case. I had toin truth prepare effort into something, to real think , to actually well, read.I went upstairs to find the summer cultivation run. I looked through pile afterpile of school computer printouts but still no luck of that little reading list.I began to get frustrated and decided the best thing to do at one time would be to takea break, and that is exactly what I did. I got into my bathing suit and went fora overnice swim. I was swimming for about an arcminute when all of a sudden I got thisthirst for a nice cool beverage. Thoughts began to flow through my mind abouthow quenching and replenishing that wish-wash of coke would  taste. This caused meto immediately jump out of the pool and run in for a drink. As I took a cupfrom the cabinet I saw in the reflection of the glass a blue saddl ery on therefrigerator. I immediately turned around and there I saw under a magnet, on therefrigerator, the summer reading list      I wanted to start reading as soon as possible. Although I  wanted to seehow many checks I could read that were on the summer reading list but would nothave to go to the library to get a hold of. My mother is a cock-a-hoop book reader so Ichecked her collection and I found one. The Terminal Man By Michael Crichton.To my surprise I actually enjoyed reading this book. I dont like reading thatmuch, I rather put one over a movie. This book however was different. It was reallysuspenseful and hard to put down. I know my story sounds really convincing but Iwill prove to you any way that I read this book by giving you a quick summary ofthe novel. vex Benson, the main(prenominal) character, is a 31 year old computerscientist. About 4 years back he got into a car accident and got drumhead damagewhich causes him mental seizures. What happens during these seizures is that hegoes on a violent move for seven or so hours and then all of a sudden wakesup from this seizure and does not know what has happened or what he has done.Harry is admitted to Universal Hospital, the doctors plan to implant electrodesinto his disposition to shock the part of his brain that causes the seizure right

No comments:

Post a Comment